Our biggest annual competition is returning once again in 2022, and entries are NOW OPEN!
The 13th Annual PhotoBook celebrates the wonderful photos you guys have taken this year!
CLOSING DATE: 23:59 Sunday, 18th September 2022
Check out the winners of each category from previous years in the links below!
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
Submitting your photos not only gives you the chance to showcase your great work but also places you in the running for awesome prizes if you manage to win a category; the person who submits the most stunning photo will be crowned UNSW PhotoClub’s Photographer of the Year!
You will also be able to get a copy of the PhotoBook to cherish your photographic journey!
More than $1,000 worth of prizes up for grabs!
A max of 2 photos can be submitted per category listed below, with a total maximum of 8.
Without further ado, the Nine Categories are:
1. Portraiture & People
Show us the wonder of mother nature!
3. Cityscapes & Architecture
4. Nature & Animals
Includes Flora and Fauna of all kinds
5. Abstract & Artistic
Includes Conceptual & Still Life
One colour, different shades, and many possibilities!
7. Photojournalism, Street & Events
Includes Sports, Fireworks, Performances and the Arts
8. Mobile Photography
Let your imagination go wild, as long as the photos you take are from a mobile (obviously!)
9. Food and Product
Make us go hungry and sell us your favourite products
*Black-and-white photos can be submitted to Monochrome or other relevant Categories
A max of 2 photos can be submitted per category listed above.
- One Photographer of the Year (POTY)
- Nine Category prizes (including Photographer of the Year Prize)
- Selected submissions included in the PhotoBook
- Manfrotto Element Big Aluminium Traveler Tripod (POTY)
- Aputure Amaran AL-F7 LED Video Light
- Vanguard VEO GO 46M Backpack-Black
- Nisi Bluetooth Wireless Remote Shutter Control Kit with Release Cable
- BOYA BY-VM600 Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
- 11″x16″ print + Joby GorillaPod 500 Flexible Mini-Tripod
- 11″x16″ print + SanDisk Extreme 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I 160MB/s Memory Card – V30
- 11″x16″ print + Phottix 5-in-1 Light Multi Collapsible Reflection
- 11″x16″ print + Pelican 915 SD Memory Card Case
Please read the attached terms and conditions before submitting to make sure you don’t get disqualified! There are changes to submissions this year so please read them carefully.
How to submit?
Entries must be sent to https://forms.gle/SS7DUjhrPeaM9Tzu5 and also include your photographer name, titles and Portfolio link. Also, please label your photo as “Name_Title_Category” (eg. “Cunio_Untitled_Mobile”). Your entries may be rejected if you do not include any of the above details.
Note: You are required to login with your Google account to make the submission.
We look forward to seeing all of your submissions!