|Please add #CAMPUS2023 to the description of your submission
Show us best shots of UNSW Campus and our UNSW Spirit!
Your photo could be anything taken on UNSW campus, whether it’s the architecture, the beauty of people or even abstract/artistic persepctives!
If you’re feeling stuck, check out the following examples to get some inspiration!
Some Tips and Hints from Our Judges
1. A good and strong photograph usually does not need a title or caption to ‘tell’ us what’s going on. Think about what you want to convey – take into consideration the composition and framing of your photo.
2. Think about the various techniques you can use, such as playing with lighting or textures.
3. Think outside of the box. This month’s theme allows you to be creative and push the boundaries.
Don’t have a camera? Phones take amazing pictures too!
We at Photoclub will never restrict our creative freedom with hardware!
A Phone camera can do wonders in the right hands, which could be yours!
About the UNSW PhotoClub Challenges
At PhotoClub we FOCUS on improving our members’ photography. Our challenges aim to do that by DEVELOPING your abilities. It’s also an opportunity to get some good EXPOSURE. And if that’s not incentive enough, we do have prizes for our winners. So why not take a SHOT for this month’s challenge?
Challenge Details and FAQ’s
How do I submit a photograph?
1. Email to email@example.com (subject: CAMPUS23_zID) – please include your insta handle in the email.
Deadline is the 5th of March at 23:59*
* Photos after the deadline are welcome but will not be judged.
How many photos can I submit?
Sometimes you can’t choose between a few so you can upload a maximum of 2 per challenge.
Am I allowed to post-process photos?
Yes. Feel free to enhance photos and apply minimal improvements (sharpness, colours etc.). No heavy photo manipulation will be allowed.
Can I submit old photographs?
We prefer to see what PhotoClub has taught you, but it’s up to you! As long as a photo or a close derivative has not appeared in any other competition including our very own PhotoBook or a previous challenge, you may submit it. And the photo has to be yours of course. Please DON’T include any watermarks.
Photo Usage Conditions
UNSW and PhotoClub have the right to use any photograph submissions at any point for marketing or other purposes including but not limited to social media and print publications. Don’t worry, all your work will of course be credited…and who knows, you may even win a prize!