This is the heading
Term 2 Week 2 Outing: PhotoClub x Arc Goes to go to Coal Loader to Milsons Point walk
Time: 12:30pm – 4:30pm
Meeting point: Waverton Station
*RSVP by clicking ‘going’ on the event*
Want to see a side of Sydney never seen before? How about spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge? Join us on the 11th of June where Arc Goes To x UNSW PhotoClub ventures out to Northern Sydney capturing breathtaking views of the Sydney Harbor as well as insta-worthy photos from the Coal Loader Centre at Waverton to Wendy’s Secret Garden and finally views of the city skyline and harbour at Balls Head Reserve!
Spots are limited, and tickets are on a first come first serve basis, so be sure to secure your place by completing the registration form ASAP : https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/photoclub-x-arc-goes-to-go-to-coal-loader-tickets-353733094207
Please keep an eye on the Facebook event on Saturday in case of any changes and for exact meeting point.
All attendees must adhere to PhotoClub’s COVID-19 policy: https://www.unswphoto.com/covid-19-policy/
Items to bring:
- Camera -DSLR, MILC, Compact, Film, Mobile, as long as it takes pictures, remember to keep it light!
- Comfortable pair of walking shoes (hiking shoes preferred)
- MASKS!!!! Mandatory on public transport and during the events
- Water bottle and snacks (or money to buy some)
- Opal Card
- Your student ID with your 2022 Arc Sticker (compulsory)
*This event is open to all Arc members.
Join Photoclub – Join Us
Want to borrow some equipment for free? Check out the list at: www.unswphoto.com/equipment