Date: Friday 23rd August 2013
Location: Theatre 8, Central Lecture Block, Kensington Campus
Yes, it’s come to that time of the year again, where you members will vote for the future of the PhotoClub. As such, we are opening up the nominations for positions. The PhotoClub’s AGM will be held on Friday, 23rd August 2013. After the AGM, we will be having Pizza and give out prizes for the best photos from Photobook!
Each member of the manangement team has an important role to play, so before you send in a nomination, here are some pointers to consider:
- Why do you want to be in the (position) of management team of the PhotoClub?
- What is your aim for the PhotoClub?
- How do you think you can contribute to the continued development of the PhotoClub?
- Are you able to attend at least 80% of Executive Meetings, PhotoClub Tutorials and/or Outings?
- Are you able to commit time to the PhotoClub beyond the above stated requirements, while balancing your study/work schedule?
The positions in the 2012/2013 executive team include:
- President (Greg Jacobson)
To lead the club, ensuring it functions effectively
- Vice President x 2 (Kevin Lee & Johan Santoso)
To assist the President and oversee all executives and is responsible for all the day-to-day operations within the club
- Secretary (Felicia Suwito)
To be responsible for receiving and replying to all correspondence on behalf of the club
To keep relevant club papers in order
- Financial Officer (Albert Ng)
To keep and maintain all club financial records
To be aware of the Arc funding system, it’s requirements and its possibilities for the club
- ARC Officer (Renny Toh)
To liaise with the Arc and the club’s Management Team
- Marketing Manager (Sharon Lee)
To be responsible for receiving and replying to all correspondence pertaining to marketing on behalf of the club
To maintain relations with current sponsors and further develop sponsorship opportunities
- Event Manager (Greg Jacobson)
To be responsible for coordinating all events organised by the club
To maintain relations with past guest speakers and explore options for future guest speakers
- Communications Manager (Prugya Maini)
To be responsible to the club’s website and its social media accounts.
In addition to the core management team, a number of General Executives will also be appointed. So if you are unsure about commiting to a senior position but still keen to help out, you might want to volunteer for these executive roles.
Interested in running? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, membership number, and position(s) you wish to run for. You may nominate yourself or another member. If you have questions, do also send us an email.
You are also required to oblige by the PhotoClub Constitution. Read it HERE
RSVP Here via Facebook
Open to UNSW PhotoClub members only. Please remember to bring along your membership cards for identification!
Points of Contact:
Greg: +61 403 186 243
Prugs: +61 434 836 566