Date: 27/02/22 (Sunday)
Time: 13:30 –16:30
Meeting Location: Circular Quay Wharf 3
*RSVP by clicking ‘going’ on the event*
Sign-up here: https://forms.gle/ibujGf1qJQmmvQZN6
Join us on our second photography walk of the year to Manly! It is an amazing walk with lovely views of beaches and gorgeous coastal sceneries. It is a great opportunity to explore a more relaxing side of Sydney and make new memories and friends! We will be meeting at Circular Quay Wharf 3 @1:30pm to catch the F1 ferry at 1:50pm. It won’t wait so please be on time! Alternatively, you can also meet us at Manly Wharf 1 @ 2:20pm (please let us know in advance). The walk will start at Manly Wharf, and continue to Manly Wormhole via Manly Beach. This event is FREE but due to limited space, we will require you to sign up to secure your spot and let us know of your availability as a part of our COVID-19 infection control measures.
Please keep an eye on the Facebook event on Sunday in case of any changes and for exact meeting point.
Attendees of in-person events must:
1. be fully vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to get your booster if you are eligible.
2. NOT have COVID-19 symptoms (seek medical advice if needed).
3. NOT have a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days or 7 days if followed with a more recent negative result.
4. NOT be a close contact or be in an isolation period.
5. wear at least a surgical mask at all times during the event, unless eating or drinking or you have a medical exemption. 6. register.
7. scan Service NSW QR Codes when required.
8. follow any other instructions by NSW health, UNSW, and [email protected]
Please note that:
> no food and drinks will be provided.
> hand sanitiser will be available.
> we will notify attendees via email/SMS if we receive any COVID-19 positive reports from other attendees.
Visit https://www.unswphoto.com/covid-19-policy/ for more details about our COVID-19 policy.
Items to bring:
•Camera -DSLR, MILC, Compact, Film, Mobile, as long as it takes pictures!
•Comfortable pair of walking shoes
•Water and snacks
•Umbrella, rain coat or waterproof jacket
•MASKS!!!! Mandatory on public transport
*This event is open to 2022 PhotoClub members only*
Not a member? Sign-up here