Time: 2:00pm –6:00pm AEDT
Location: Milson’s Point Station
*RSVP by signing up on the Google Form*
Kick off Term 1 with a spanking new walk! The walk will be from Milson’s Point to Darling Harbour – a hike filled with opportunities to capture Sydney’s most iconic sceneries, walk across the Harbour Bridge and visit Darling Harbour! We will be meeting at Milson’s Point station at 2pm, grabbing a few photos nearby, heading over the Harbour Bridge, walking to Barangaroo to capture the modern city of Sydney, and then finally reaching our end destination: Darling Harbour.
NOTE: There may be stronger winds and possible rainfall so please dress accordingly.
This event is FREE but due to limited space, we will require you to sign up to secure your spot and let us know of your availability as a part of our COVID-19 infection control measures.
Attendees of in-person events must:
1. be fully vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to get your booster if you are eligible.
2. NOT have COVID-19 symptoms (seek medical advice if needed).
3. NOT have a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days or 7 days if followed with a more recent negative result.
4. NOT be a close contact or be in an isolation period.
5. wear at least a surgical mask at all times during the event, except while eating or drinking or as per other medical needs. 6. register.
7. scan Service NSW QR Codes when required.
8. follow any other instructions by NSW health, UNSW, and Arc@UNSW.
Please note that:
> no food and drinks will be provided.
> hand sanitiser will be available.
> we will notify attendees via email/SMS if we receive any COVID-19 positive reports from other attendees.
Visit https://www.unswphoto.com/covid-19-policy/ for more details about our COVID-19 policy.
Items to bring:
•Camera -DSLR, MILC, Compact, Film, Mobile, or anything else as long as it takes pictures!
•Comfortable pair of walking shoes
•Water and snacks
•Umbrella, rain coat or waterproof jacket
•MASKS!!!! Mandatory on public transport *This event is open to 2022 PhotoClub members only
*Not a member? Sign-up here!