But don’t run away, we’ll be keeping competitions running over the break!For those around next year you can sign up now for your 2018 membership! Just send your $10 through to the PhotoClub bank account (062-303, 1080 9255) with the description like CCunioMember and send a screenshot to email@example.com!
Week 12 Tutorial: Sculpture by the Sea
Time: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Points of Contact:
1. Christopher: +61 418 262 554
2. Iris: +61 452 449 664
Please RSVP here via Facebook.
We’re almost at the end 🙁
Don’t miss out on PhotoClub’s last event of the semester! We’re heading to Sculpture By The Sea in Bondi! Sculpture by the Sea is a free art exhibition that boasts the works of local artists along the scenic Bondi to Coogee walk, allowing you guys to take amazing, landscape, still life and portraiture shots! 😀
We will be meeting in front of Tyree Building, UNSW at 4pm to catch a bus to Bondi – please don’t be late as the bus won’t wait! For full information on the event and the exhibit, visit the official event website at: http://sculpturebythesea.com/
Please keep an eye on the Facebook event page for updates.
● Camera – DSLR, MILC, Compact, Film, Phone, as long as it takes pictures!
● Comfortable Walking Shoes
● Sunscreen and hat for sun protection
*This event is open to 2017 PhotoClub members only (please bring your membership cards).
Merchandise – Hoodies & T-Shirts!
- Hoodies and t-shirts up for grabs!
- The hoodies are really high quality, we’re selling them at less than they cost to make! $37!! and they’re running out fast with some sizes already gone.
- There are 2 different t-shirt designs, $10 a shirt.
- All merchandise will be available this Friday at out tutorial. Please fill out the form.
- To purchase an item, fill out the form: https://goo.gl/upzekc
If you’re not connected with us through Orgsync, can you please do this by creating an account by clicking this link and then accepting the invitation to the group.