If you have not heard, we have now officially launched our fourth Annual Photobook Competition!
We’ve had pretty successful competitions so far for the past three years, and hope that you will be able to make the 2013 Photobook greater than ever! Take a look at 2010, 2011 and 2012.
All you need to do is to submit up to a total of six entries, and they can be in any (or all) of the six given categories, and you would stand a chance of having your photo included in this year’s Annual Photobook! And that’s not even including the chance to win one of six great prizes in each of the categories, or the chance of being named UNSW Photoclub’s Photographer of the Year!
The six categories within the competition:
1. Portraiture & People – This category includes Fashion!
2. Landscapes & Architecture – Including Cityscapes, Nightscapes, Urban and Rural.
3. Nature & Animals – Such as Macro, Flowers, Wild and Domestic Animals
4. Abstract & Artistic – Includes Conceptual
5. Still Life – Food, Object, Product, Transport and Automobile
6. Photojournalism, Street & Events – Sports, Fireworks, Performance and the Arts
Don’t hesitate, start sending in your submissions! No matter what skill levels you have, or what kind of photography you’re interested in, join in the fun, and you might just get one (or six) of your photos published!
For details on Submissions Guidelines and the Terms and Conditions click here.
You MUST READ the Terms and Conditions before submitting any entries.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY 9th AUGUST 11:59pm
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any queries or concerns!