How To Register? Sign Up Online NOW!
Fill in this form and bank transfer:
You can also sign-up to UNSW PhotoClub in person at any of our events.
I’m not a UNSW Student. Can I still join?
Certainly! We welcome all members.
Just note that you will have to pay the non-Arc membership fee.
- Everyone is welcome join! You don’t need to have a fancy DSLR.
- Meet new friends & have fun!
- Learn new photography techniques!
- Free access to all PhotoTalks and Workshops!
- Free stuff and discounts from our sponsors!
- Job opportunities.
- Meet industry professionals.
- Attend exclusive tutorials led by industry professionals.
As a member, you are entitled to the following benefits courtesy of our sponsors Georges Cameras, Charing Cross Photo and Arc @ UNSW.
For more detailed information on the benefits click here.
As a member, you are also entitled to borrow our club equipment including DSLR cameras and lenses. Click here for more details.
|Category||Arc Member |
(UNSW Student with Arc Membership)
|Non-Arc Member |
(UNSW Student without Arc Membership)
|One Year |
(Until end of the Year)
Arc is free to join if you are a UNSW student. Non-Arc therefore applies to people who have not registered for Arc. Associate membership applies to non-UNSW students. The rate above is for one year.
Non-Arc and Associate members have to pay Non-Arc members fee when attending paid events.
All membership expires at Term 1 Week 1 of the following year.