Hello all! Joining UNSW PhotoClub allows you more than just the weekly workshops, tutorials and outings. We’ll also be offering various job opportunities for all of you! These job positions/volunteer work allow you to gain real-life experience, giving you the opportunity to be in the shoes of a professional photographer!
If you have a job available and need a photographer, please fill in the following form: Photography Jobs Form
Any questions? Email us at: email@example.com (and please quote your Photoclub Membership Number if applicable)
The form is not for photographers: If you are a photographer wanting to do a job, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Opportunities
Photographer for Presentation Ceremony (Added 10/10/18)
- Organisation: UNSW Student Life & Communities
- Job Description: Need photos of speakers, students as they receive awards, networking, etc.
- Location: UNSW Business School Lounge
- Date and Time: Thursday 29th November 2018 (29/11/18) from 17:00 to 19:30
- Remuneration: TBA (expected to be around $100. Remuneration amount awaiting approval)
Wedding Photographer needed for a Wedding in Sydney (Added 06/10/18)
- Organisation: Private
- Job Description: Need a photographer to photograph a wedding. A photographer with a wedding photography portfolio preferred.
- Location: Gladesville
- Date and Time: Saturday 6th April 2019 (06/04/2019) from 11:00 to 17:00
- Remuneration: Negotiable
If interested please email: email@example.com along with your Photoclub membership number for more details