Hello all! Joining UNSW Photoclub allows you more than just the weekly workshop and the outings. We’ll also be offering various job opportunities for all of you! These job positions/volunteer work allow you to gain real-life experience, giving you the opportunity to be in the shoes of a professional photographer!
1) Photographer needed for Conference:
ASB is looking for a photographer for the conference “Systemic Risk: Liquidity Risk, Governance and Financial Stability”! It is organised by the Institute of Global Finance at the UNSW Australian School of Business, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Bank of England and the Reserve Bank of Australia.
The role is unpaid.
Lunch and dinner will be provided.
The conference is on the 4th and 5th of July at the Shangri La Hotel in Sydney. There will also be a formal conference dinner. Any interested person would be required to attend for the whole conference.
Any interested person would also need to submit a portfolio.
2) Photographer Needed for Careers Day:
The UNSW Economics Society is currently seeking expressions of interest from photographers who may be interested in covering our inaugural Careers Day. Please see below for the essential details:
Date and time: Thursday, 28th March 2013 from 11:00am to 2:30pm
Location: Tyree Room, Scientia Building
- Photographing sponsor firms and their stalls, including EcoSoc members interacting with sponsor firms
- Photographing key note presentations
- General photography to enhance the image and prestige of our society
- A turnaround time of a maximum one week from the day of the event to edit and email the photos to UNSW EcoSoc
Please note the above conditions may be subject to change and final details will be confirmed with the successful applicant.
Remuneration: A certificate of appreciation from UNSW EcoSoc and a $50.00 cash reward or gift voucher to the value of $50.00.
Please send your expressions of interest to: email@example.com, including the following details:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Student Number
- Current year and degree of study (it is preferred, but not necessary, for applicants to be current EcoSoc members who have attended past Careers Days)
- A brief paragraph outlining your experience and proficiency in photography
Please note applications will close Tuesday, 26th March 2013.