Hello all! Joining UNSW PhotoClub allows you more than just the weekly workshops, tutorials and outings. We’ll also be offering various job opportunities for all of you! These job positions/volunteer work allow you to gain real-life experience, giving you the opportunity to be in the shoes of a professional photographer!
If you have a job available and need a photographer, please fill in the following form: Photography Jobs Form
If you are a UNSW society or an organisation in need of a volunteer photographer, please click here to view our coverage program.
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (and please quote your 2019 PhotoClub Membership Number if applicable)
The form is not for photographers: If you are a photographer wanting to do a job, please contact us at email@example.com
Current Job Opportunities
Design/Media Coordinator (Added 25 October 2019)
Organisation: Real Skills Education (RSE)
Date: Now – 25th April 2020
Description from Client: We are providing an excellent opportunity to work in a wholesome team-driven environment, develop personally and be actively involved in giving back to the student community by driving Real Skills Education’s mission. Gain extra-curricular skills and improve on interpersonal skills vital and applicable in every workforce environment. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
We are looking for a Design/Multimedia Coordinator to coordinate all of RSE’s design and multimedia activities. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Develop and design creative video/interactive content for print, exhibition, website, advertisements, and social media.
● Collaborate with marketing and public relations teams to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of projects.
● Work with other teammates to share ideas and improve each other’s work.
● Proactive learner and willing to upskill in design, writing and video editing.
● Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
● High attention to detail and excellent personal communication skills.
● Experience with graphic design, photography and/or videography e.g. Canva, Adobe Suite.
Videographer for Charity (Added 4 November 2019)
Organisation: Happy Brain Education NSW
Date: Sunday 12 January 2020
Time: 1200 to 1400
Description: The Happy Brain Education NSW requires a videographer to take a video interview of inspirational people for a charity organisation aiming at motivating children from disadvantaged backgrounds
If you are interested in the positions above, please email your expression of interest and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote your UNSW PhotoClub membership number