To protect the wellbeing of PhotoClub members and others, we will implement the following measures during our in-person events.
Attendees of in-person events must:
- be fully vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to get your booster if you are eligible.
- NOT feel unwell (seek medical advice if needed).
- NOT have a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days or 7 days if followed with a more recent negative result.
- NOT be a close contact or be in an isolation period.
- NOT have been in high or moderate risk settings in the past 7 days prior to the event
- wear at least a surgical mask at all times during the events, except while eating or drinking or as per other medical needs.
- scan Service NSW QR Codes when required.
- follow any other instructions by NSW health, UNSW, and [email protected].
Please note that:
> no food and drinks will be provided.
> hand sanitiser will be available.
> we will notify attendees via email/SMS if we receive any COVID-19 positive reports from other attendees.
If you test positive to COVID-19 after attending any of our events, please notify us immediately at [email protected].