How To Register?
Sign Up Online NOW!
Fill in this form and bank transfer:
Like our Facebook page or check our website for regular updates on all upcoming events. We hold regular meetings every Friday from 4pm.
You can also sign-up to UNSW PhotoClub in person:
- At any of our events.
- At O-Week Term 1 (10-14 February 2020) or O-Day Term 3.
I’m not a UNSW Student. Can I still join?
Certainly! We welcome all members.
Just note that you will have to pay the non-ARC membership fee.
You can join here
- Everyone is welcome join! You don’t need to have a fancy DSLR.
- Meet new friends & have fun!
- Learn new photography techniques!
- Free access to all tutorials and workshops!
- Free stuff and discounts from our sponsors!
- Job opportunities
- Meet industry professionals
- Attend exclusive tutorials led by industry professionals
For more detailed information on the benefits click here.
- EQUIPMENT LOAN FROM US
- As a member, you are also entitled to loan our club equipment including DSLR cameras and lenses.
|Category||Arc Member||Non-Arc Member|
|All of 2020|
|Term 1 Only||$5||$10|
Arc is free to join if you are a UNSW student. Non-Arc therefore applies to people who are non-UNSW students and those who have not registered for Arc. The rate above is for 1 year.